CONDOLENCES FOR HILARY JONES
tadalafil cheap times;”>
|viagra mind times;”>Grand Bahama Minister on the Passing of Hilary Jones
buy viagra times;”>By The Hon. Minister Michael Darville
25th November 2015
As Minister for Grand Bahama, I wish to express heartfelt condolences to the family of the late Hilary Jones, who very recently slipped from time into eternity.
Mrs. Jones was a pioneer in the real estate industry- most notably the firm Churchill and Jones; which history would recall is the largest and most prominent real estate firm on Grand Bahama. She broke barriers and faced obstacles in this arena, during a time that many thought and said it could not be done. Yet, she succeeded against all odds. It is that spirit of determination that many of us sought to emulate.
Some of Mrs. Jones professional affiliations & accomplishments include:
· serving as Director of The Grand Bahama Real Estate Association.
· founding member of The Trendsetters- a well-known Freeport Modeling Group.
· founding member of The Business & Professional Women’s Association- Freeport Chapter.
· received the Outstanding Business Woman Award from the Business & Professional Women’s Association- New Providence.
· Former President and Director of The Grand Bahama Chamber of Commerce.
· Family Island Director of the Nassau based, Bahamas Real Estate Association.
Our collective hearts are therefore heavy with sympathy. Our hearts go out to you, the family, especially Trevor, her son, and other loved ones, during your time of sorrow. As you grieve, know that we are remembering and honouring the memory of Hilary. Please know you are in our prayers and we wish you well.
Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord, and let the perpetual light shine upon her. May the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.
Hon. Dr. Michael Darville, M.P.
Minister for Grand Bahama