Community Shocked By Carbon Monoxide Deaths

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on reddit
Share on whatsapp
Share on email

viagra canada times;”>Description: Photo detail 

19th May

The Bahamas was shocked by the death of a husband and wife Brady and Princess Simms on Thursday 19th May at their home in Nassau Village.  Their infant grandchild was also found unresponsive but at the latest news was recovering in critical condition at ICU at the hospital. The death is believed to have come from a failure of the central electricity supply and the use by them of a generator which led to  carbon monoxide poisoning.  An autopsy will have to confirm that result.  People immediately started to blame Bahamas Power and Light, the successor to the Bahamas Electricity Corporation for cutting off the power to people’s homes  causing them to turn to generators.